Dominic R. Rios is an attorney specializing business and corporate law, real estate law, immigration law, and estate planning and probate law.
Mr. Rios graduated from the Thomas M. Cooley Law School, during which time he served as an extern for the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Office of Regulatory Reinvention, where he worked to effect change to old and outdated regulatory constraints.
He worked for the Firm as a law clerk for over a year prior to becoming an associate.
- Practice Areas
- Professional Memberships
- Member, State Bar of Michigan
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Ingham County Bar Association
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D. (cum laude), 2012
- University of Michigan, B.S. (Philosophy), 2008