Leah J. Brooks
Leah J. Brooks is an Associate who practices primarily in telecommunications, public utility, and oil and gas law. Mrs. Brooks earned her law degree from the Thomas M. Cooley Law School in 2009, and prior to joining Loomis, worked for Field Law Group, PLLC in Okemos, Michigan. Mrs. Brooks is active in the community, having served as a Board Member of the Ingham County Bar Association – Young Lawyers Section Board of Directors, and is also a member of the Onondaga Township Planning Commission. She is also a member of the Michigan Association of Professional Landmen (MAPL) and the American Association of Professional Landmen (AAPL). In February 2014, Mrs. Brooks spoke at the MAPL mid-winter seminar, presenting on title issues relating of real property held in the name of a trust.
- Practice Areas
- Professional Memberships
- Member, State Bar of Michigan; Environmental and Administrative Law Sections
- Member, American Bar Association; Administrative Law Section
- Member, Michigan Association of Professional Landmen
- Member, Women Lawyers Association of Michigan
- Member, American Association of University Women
- Member, Ingham County Bar Association Young Lawyers Section Board of Directors
- Member, Onondaga Township Planning Commission .
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Juris Doctor, January 2009
- Western Michigan University, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, with a concentration in public law, April 2004