Richard W. Pennings
With extensive experience in housing finance, Richard W. Pennings focuses his practice on federal and state housing subsidy programs, low income housing tax credits and the development and preservation of affordable housing. He is a frequent speaker and author on the subject of affordable housing preservation. Mr. Pennings also helped to write Michigan’s Construction Lien Act.
Before joining the Loomis Law Firm, Mr. Pennings spent more than 30 years with the Michigan State Housing Development Authority including nearly a year as acting executive director. He earned his law degree at Wayne State University.
- Practice Areas
- Professional Memberships
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of Michigan: Real Property Law Section
- Member, Ingham County Bar Association
- Member, The Forum on Affordable Housing and Community Development Law
- Wayne State University School, J.D., (cum laude) 1975
- Calvin College, B.A., 1971 .