Ted S. Rozeboom
Telephone: (517) 482-2400
Fax: (517) 853-8619
With an extensive knowledge of housing finance with an emphasis on low income housing tax credits, Ted S. Rozeboom brings experience in state and federal government to the Loomis Law Firm. His practice handles affordable housing developments, historic preservation, federal and state historic tax credits, community development and real estate tax exemption. Mr. Rozeboom has been a frequent speaker to various trade associations on affordable housing, community development and tax credit issues.
A graduate of George Mason University School of Law, Mr. Rozeboom spent more than 20 years with various state and federal agencies and committees including the Michigan State Housing Development Authority and the U. S. Senate Committee on Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs.
Mr. Rozeboom joined the Loomis Law Firm in 2006 and became a shareholder in 2008.
- Practice Areas
- Professional Memberships
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of Michigan .
- Recognition & Public Service
- President, Michigan Magnet Fund (2005 – Present)
- Member, Affordable Housing Advisory Committee, Federal Home Loan Bank of Indianapolis (2002 – 2007)
- Member, Calvin College Alumni Association (1990-1993; President 1993)
- Member, Greater Lansing Potters’ Guild (1997 – Present; President 1999-2000)
- Recipient, American Jurisprudence Award in Taxation
- General Counsel/Chief Underwriter, Michigan State Housing Development Authority (1999-2006)
- Attorney, Michigan State Housing Development Authority (1991-1999)
- Executive Director, Michigan Housing Coordinating Council (1990-1991)
- Counsel/Professional Staff Member, U.S. Senate Committee On Banking Housing and Urban Affairs; Subcommittee on Housing and Urban Affairs (1984-1990)
- Professional Staff Member, U.S. Senate Committee on Labor and Human Resources; Subcommittee on Labor (1983-1984)
- George Mason University School of Law & Economics, J.D., December 1989
- Calvin College, 1981