Tracey L. Lackman
Tracey Lackman specializes in real-estate development transactions involving low-income housing tax credits, new markets tax credits, historic-rehabilitation tax credits and brownfield tax credits, as well as commercial real estate, corporate, and environmental law. In connection therewith, Ms. Lackman’s practice includes representation of a wide spectrum of clients, including developers (for profit and non-profit), tax credit investors, and lenders. She joined the Loomis Law Firm in 2001 as a law clerk before becoming an associate attorney in 2003.
Ms. Lackman earned her law degree at Thomas M. Cooley Law School, where she was the Editor-in-Chief of the law review. Prior to law school, she worked for two years in the public sector, specializing in soil conservation and watershed protection.
- Practice Areas
- Professional Memberships
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of Michigan
- Member, Ingham County Bar Association .
- Public Service
- District E Character and Fitness Committe, State Bar of Michigan (2010 – Present)
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D., (cum laude), 2003
- Purdue University, B.S., Natural Resources and Environmental Science, 1998 .