Warren H. Krueger, III
Warren H. Krueger, III practices in the areas of civil litigation, real property, employment, and probate and estate planning. He is the current chair of the Ingham County Bar Association Labor & Employment Law section, and was awarded as one of the Top 5 under 35 attorneys in Ingham County. He is experienced in representing clients in both litigation and transactional matters within his practice areas.
Warren is an experienced litigator at the district, circuit, and appellate levels around the State of Michigan, and, prior to joining private practice, was a judicial law clerk in the 56th Circuit Court. Warren represents clients in numerous complex multi-million dollar real estate acquisition and development projects, and frequently advises and represents commercial property owners, condominium associations, and management companies in real property matters. Warren also advises small businesses and startups on employment issues and in employment litigation.
Warren earned his B.A. in Economics from Michigan State University, where he was also a scholarship athlete competing on the varsity men’s cross country and track and field teams. Warren earned his Juris Doctorate from the DePaul University College of Law. He is a member of both the American Bar Association and the State Bar of Michigan, of which he is also a member of the Probate & Estate Planning, Real Property Law, Litigation, and Labor & Employment Law sections.
- Practice Areas
- Professional Memberships
- Member, State Bar of Michigan
- Member, Ingham County Bar Association
- Former Board Member, Ingham County Bar Association – Young Lawyers Section
- Chair, Ingham County Bar Association – Labor & Employment Law Section
- Member, American Bar Association
- Admitted to Practice:
- State of Michigan
- U.S. District Court (Eastern and Western Districts)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- DePaul University College of Law, J.D., 2010
- Michigan State University, B.A. (Economics), 2005 .