Our firm provides services in all family matters, simple and complex. We have extensive experience with matters involving complex financial issues such as business valuations, division of family owned business, division of retirement assets, real estate, tax-related issues and with difficult custody, parenting time and change of support issues.
Family Law extends beyond divorce and child custody matters. Our attorneys have represented clients in contests over partnership agreements and have experience representing parents involved with the Department of Human Services Child Protection Agency.
Our family law attorneys strive to find creative solutions to meet the individual needs of our clients. Our family law attorneys and staff work as a team to devote the time and individual attention to each matter that it deserves.
Family law matters handled by our office include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Custody and parenting time for children
- Separation and divorce, spousal rights
- Grandparent visitation rights
- Child support and spousal support
- Health care and social welfare, including social security, pension and other benefits; COBRA implementation, drafting of Qualified Domestic Relations Orders
- Prenuptial agreements (drafting and litigating enforcement of agreements)
- Defense of “safe haven therapists” privilege
- Representation of parents when children are involved with Child Protection Agency
- Contest over partnership agreements