Amia A. Banks
Amia A. Banks is an associate attorney with a focus on estate planning, corporate law, and regulatory matters. Ms. Banks joined Loomis in the Spring of 2020, and is admitted to the State Bar of Michigan.
Ms. Banks graduated Magna Cum Laude from Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School in 2020, where she was the Symposium Editor of the WMU Cooley Law Review, and a member of the Phillip C. Jessup International Moot Court team. Ms. Banks also participated in a Probate Court Visitorship and the Sixty Plus Estate Planning Clinic. While in attendance, she earned the Leadership Achievement Award, the WMU-Cooley Distinguished Student Award, 13 Certificates of Merit, the Dawn C. Beachnau Award, and the Black Law Student Association’s Academic Excellence Award.
Ms. Banks attended the University of Michigan for her undergraduate education earning a Bachelor’s Degree in Evolutionary Anthropology with a minor in Paleontology. Ms. Banks was born and raised in Lansing, and is proud to continue to live in Lansing with her husband Anthony.
- Estate Planning & Probate Law
- Business and Corporate Law
- Real Estate Law
- Affordable Housing Law
- Energy, Telecommunications & Public Utility Law
- Oil, Gas, Energy & Natural Resource Law
- Member, State Bar of Michigan
- Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D. (Magna Cum Laude), 2020
- University of Michigan, B.A. (Evolutionary Anthropology), 2012