Hannah Buzolits graduated Cum Laude from Michigan State University College of Law in 2020, earning Dean’s List honors. She was a member of the Board of Advocates serving as Treasurer. Ms. Buzolits was also a Member of the Moot Court team and was recognized at several competitions, including first place in the American Bar Association National Brief Competition and first place oralist at the ABA Regional Competition. During her summers in law school, Ms. Buzolits interned with both a private law firm and the in-house legal staff of a large financial services company.
Ms. Buzolits’ practice focuses on business and commercial law, real estate and litigation.
Ms. Buzolits attended The College of Wooster for her undergraduate education earning a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science in 2017. She was a member of the Wooster Moot Court team and the varsity gold team, where she served as caption her senior year.
- Practice Areas
- Professional Memberships
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of Michigan
- Recognition & Public Service
- First Place in the American Bar Association National Brief Competition
- First Place Oralist at American Bar Association Regional Competition
- Michigan State University College of Law, J.D., 2020 (cum laude)
- The College of Wooster, B.A., 2017 (Political Science)