Jack L. Hoffman focuses his practice on insurance and real estate, including tax credit financing and historic preservation and planning issues, affordable housing, community development and non-profit corporate law, specializing in low-income housing tax credits.
Mr. Hoffman is currently the chair of the Green Grand Rapids Committee and a board member of the Interurban Transportation Partnership, Michigan’s most successful public transportation provider. He served for six years on the Grand Rapids Historic Preservation Commission. He has been a chairperson of the Grand Rapids Master Plan Zoning Committee and the Grand Rapids Parking Commission. Mr. Hoffman was also a member of the board of directors of the Michigan Historic Preservation Network.
Mr. Hoffman earned his law degree from the University of Michigan School of Law.
- Practice Areas
- Professional Memberships
- Member, State Bar of Michigan .
- Recognition & Public Service
- Chair, Green Grand Rapids Committee
- Board Member, Interurban Transportation Partnership
- Served for six years on the Grand Rapids Historic Preservation Commission
- Past Chair, Grand Rapids Master Plan Zoning Committee
- Past Chair, Grand Rapids Parking Commission
- Past Member, Board of Directors of the Michigan Historic Preservation Network
- University of Michigan School of Law, J.D., 1976
- University of Michigan .