Ying Beher was born and grew up in China, where she received her Engineering and English Literature degrees. After immigrating to the United States, she earned her J.D. at Michigan State University College of Law.
Prior to joining the Loomis Law Firm, she worked at her own practice, handling both civil and criminal cases with a focus on Immigration Law. Ms. Beher has experience at various legal institutions including the highly selective Immigration Law Clinic at Michigan State University College of Law; Clinton County Circuit Court; and the City of Lansing Attorney’s Office.
In addition to growing a successful law practice, Ms. Beher volunteered at the Disaster Legal Service Response Program (DLSR Program) assisting persons who have incurred legal issues resulting from a declared disaster by President Obama in Macomb, Oakland, and Wayne Counties, due to the severe storm and flooding that occurred in August 2014. She also serves as legal counsel and Vice President of the Greater Lansing Chinese Association.
- Practice Areas
- Business & Corporate Law
- Immigration Law
- Professional Memberships
- Member, State Bar of Michigan
- Member, American Bar Association
- Michigan State University College of Law, J.D., 2014
- Oakland University, Bachelor Degree in General Studies, 2006
- Bohai University, China, Bachelor Degree in English Lit, 2003
- Benxi Machinery Industry School, China, Associate Degree in Engineering, 1999