Ying Beher was born and grew up in China, where she received her Engineering and English Literature degrees. After immigrating to the United States, she earned her J.D. at Michigan State University College of Law.
Prior to joining the Loomis Law Firm, she worked at her own practice, handling both civil and criminal cases with a focus on Immigration Law. Ms. Beher has experience at various legal institutions including the highly selective Immigration Law Clinic at Michigan State University College of Law; Clinton County Circuit Court; and the City of Lansing Attorney’s Office.
In addition to growing a successful law practice, Ms. Beher volunteered at the Disaster Legal Service Response Program (DLSR Program) assisting persons who have incurred legal issues resulting from a declared disaster by President Obama in Macomb, Oakland, and Wayne Counties, due to the severe storm and flooding that occurred in August 2014. She also serves as legal counsel and Vice President of the Greater Lansing Chinese Association.
刘莹律师相继在中国取得工程及英国文学学位。之后来美，多年从业于银行和其他金融机构。2013 年刘律师在美国密歇根州立大学法学院获得法学博士学位。目前是美国密歇根州持照律师。在攻读法学博士期间，刘律师曾为密歇根第29巡回法庭米歇尔-里克法官做法律助理，并在兰辛市政府公诉机构及其他私人律师事务所实习。执业期间，刘律师为公司及个人代理各项法律事务，其中包括公司设立，资产买卖，合同纠纷，及诉讼和仲裁。刘律师曾为客户赢得数百万裁决。 此外，刘律师并擅长移民业务。工作之余，刘律师积极活跃于密歇根华人社区。现任大兰辛华人协会副主席，刘律师经常参与筹划各项活动，为提高华人的影响力，争取华人的福利和待遇尽职尽责。
- Practice Areas
- Business & Corporate Law 公司设立，外商投资，合资并购，合同纠纷，移民法。
- Immigration Law
- Professional Memberships
- Member, State Bar of Michigan, 执业资格: 密歇根
- Member, American Bar Association, 联邦移民法庭
- Michigan State University College of Law, J.D., 2014 密歇根州立大学法学院法学 博士 2014
- Oakland University, Bachelor Degree in General Studies, 2006 奥克兰大综合学学士2006
- Bohai University, China, Bachelor Degree in English Lit, 2003 渤海大学英国语言文学学士2003
- Benxi Machinery Industry School, China, Associate Degree in Engineering, 1999